Neglected carpeting loses its vibrancy, it’s soft touch, and it’s color quite quickly. Carpets are subjected to high levels of foot traffic, pets, playful/careless children as well as spills and various types of stains. Separately these things are a detriment to any carpet. Any combination of these problems is downright ruinous and within a short span of time cost homeowners more than having their carpets cleaned regularly. Keeping carpets clean may seem a daunting task but regular upkeep brings with it some very important benefits. Fortunately for work and life-weary homeowners there are professional carpet cleaners who take the hassle out of keeping a home’s carpeting. Professional cleaners produce the type of results laypersons can not and do so in a fraction of the time homeowners spend doing it themselves.
Why have your carpets cleaned by a professional?
- Prolong the life of your carpets. Regular cleaning of carpets significantly increases the life of a carpet, thus protecting your investment and negating the need for short or mid term replacements.
- Doing so protects the indoor air quality of a home. Carpets trap pollutants carried in the air and eventually those contaminants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality. Clean carpets mean easier and healthier breathing.
- Makes carpets easier to maintain. Most carpet stains are composite stains that have gone unnoticed or ignored for some time. When carpets are thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis most basic stains are easily removed. Chemical treatments during cleanings also help prevent future stains.
- Prevents the accumulation of allergens and bacteria. Carpets left in a state of neglect will have an accumulation of several unhealthy contaminants that can irritate allergies and cause illness.
- It improves the appearance of any room. Clean and well-kept carpets speak a lot about the general cleanliness of a house and its occupants.
- It improves employee morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when their environment is clean.
- Makes carpets look and feel clean, fresh, and soft.
- Eliminates dust mites, bed bugs, and any other pests that may have found a home on carpeting.
- Maintains a carpets warranty. Most carpet warranties require that the carpets be cleaned within a specific time period, usually every 12 to 18 months. Hold onto those receipts!
Hiring a professional carpet cleaner is a smart move for both home and business owners. Not only can the cost of cleaning carpeting on one’s own quickly skyrocket but the work and end results can be frustrating as well. Professionals utilize industrial grade tools and chemicals in their work which leave carpets looking and feeling like they were recently installed. Save yourself time and hassle by hiring a professional carpet cleaner.